Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Are we ready for this!!!!

Ummm that's an understatement! I just got off the phone with Rondeau chatting about life and explaining to him how I have been going a million different directions for the last couple of months that I think it finally caught up with me and my brain is mush! Daniel is not in the same boat but might as well be because he wakes me up all night long with his talking in his sleep about work and planning. Sooo I think it is safe to say we are in NEED of this vaca! I woke up this morning at 4:25ish, and by woke up I mean finally dragged my butt out of bed after a ton of tossing and turning from the excitement of our trip ahead of us. I have two lists going(it is what I do when my brain needs to relax and not remember so much) and I am already done with a bunch! I seriously need to chill out but not until my butt is in the seat and we are half way there. I anticipate the first hour spent catching up with Daniel and what went on during his nonsense half day. Then pick his brother up at the airport along the way, probably followed by more banter. Then I have to figure out a good meal plan for our trip! I figured I'd come up with a few ideas and we could all have a variety of choices. On our way to the lake house we will stop at Sam's Club and grab all our needs. I need everyone to bring their own towels! I will be calling all of you later and catching up... what else am I going to do on a 12 hour drive other than bug family and friends!!!??!! :-) Once I wrap by brain around all these lists and get organized I will finally be able to tell everyone what they need to bring other than towels.  WOw time flew sooo fast and I suspect the next week or so will go even faster sooo if anyone has the ability to slow down time I'd really appreciate a favor right about now... but please don't do it till I am at the lake with feet in the water and drink in hand. Twelve hours is long enough without it being in turtle mode! You all know we miss you tons and with that said we hope to be seeing all of you very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment