Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ketchup...

Last few days have been madness for me. Just started a new job and officially signed everything yesterday. I got incorporated and partnered with a company that is an hr and half away from where we live so I had to stay up there for the last two days....So now I am playing catch up on the blog because time is flying and we are getting so close to this trip! Ugh I can not wait to see everyone! Dan and I talk about everyone all the time and how much we miss all you guys! Most times it is awesome to be far away from the northeast gossip fest while we have summer here for 8 or 9 months (rather than 2ish), but honestly the friends and family so far away really makes us miss it up there! Sooo we are definitely looking forward to this vacation! Now for the over load of posts....

No comments:

Post a Comment