Monday, June 21, 2010

The Causeway!

We will probably find ourselves down on the causeway more than once during this trip! It is the best hangout place! The fourth will be a blast down there! The food is amazing at Rick's Cafe and Sport's Bar (http://www.rickscafenaples.com/)... I swear I have had a family member work at every place I have mentioned and this one is no different! My cousin Eliza worked there for years.... can we scream SMALL TOWN. But seriously this place is amazing and they have live bands pretty much every day we are going to be in Maine! There are tons of surf shops with in walking distance and one in particular is owned by a guy named Harry who grew up on the lake with my uncle and when I was younger I would see them water ski barefoot, starting by sitting on the dock and flipping tubes while going as fast as they could.... they also built a HUGE ramp they would float out to the middle of the lake and do jumps off of! I swear it is absolutely amazing that with all the emergency room visits and dare devil stunts that no one was killed! His shop is Sun Sports Plus and the website is http://sunsportsme.com/  check it out! I am sure there are a ton of things down there to see along with a great night life!

No comments:

Post a Comment